12 January 2012

Wow, has it been that long?

Hello for those of you that have stumbled upon my blog, thanks for looking. I'm so sorry for the space between posts; it has been quite the busy year. I can't believe that 2012 is already here. Well let's hope the Mayans got something right and this is the year that Christ returns, but in case it isn't I'm gonna keep on living for Him until He does return.

I'll post more in the next couple of days ... but wanted to let y'all know that I'm still around. Check out some of those links I provided like the marathon you could possibly win a trip for 2 to Israel; always wanted to go there but haven't made it quite yet .... maybe if enough folks sign up for the sweeptstakes stuff I might earn enough to go.

Alright time to run but may the Lord God bless you REAL GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment