02 June 2012

Stir up the gift...

Like that good ole' gospel song, Stir Up The Gift .... God has been stirring and I've been a bit overwhelmed with it all ... no worries though I will try to wrap it up a bit so I can post on here later, but today was a busy day and I've got to hit the rack so that I can be refreshed and ready to raise a praise up in the house tomorrow because He is worthy of all we can give and so much more.

If you want to be used by God, on your way to church go praying that Holy Spirit would have His way and that He would start with you ... scroll down and check out It starts with you entry .... God wants to move in our churches and communities but it starts with us, me, you ... keep praying and praising and worshipping all the way to church instead of grumbling and fussing and see if Holy Spirit don't show up in your church tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment