02 June 2017

Always the same

QOD -- What 4-letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?

I'm thinking

I'm thinking

I'm thinking

I'm thinking


Answer: NOON


The same no matter how you look at it. There's really no other way to explain it. It doesn't matter what my perspective is because the word noon is the same either way you slice it.  That my friends is truth.

Real truth isn't relevant. It isn't based on a feeling. It isn't even based on perception. Truth is what it is whether we like it or not; it even doesn't matter what our perception is and that's just the way some things are.

He is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8) and that doesn't change based on anything in our thought pattern.  So many times in life we try to find a relevant truth because we want to be right, we want our way but that doesn't make things right.

Real truth? It doesn't change no matter how you look at it or try to make it fit ... Whether you see Jesus as whatever your perception may be; it will never change the fact that He is the only way, only truth and only life.


PRAYER: Father forgive me when I want things my way. When I try to base my truth in my feelings or perceptions. There is only one way to view truth and that is through the lens of who You, the Truth, are, regardless of my thought process.

No comments:

Post a Comment